Monday, October 4, 2010

Homecoming 2010

These are Maddie's besties.

This is Maddie's very good friend, Sam.

Already with the shoes off and the evening had just begun.

This past weekend was Homecoming for Maddie. She went with a group of friends (not a date) which seems to be the way of it these days. I actually quite like that. Unfortunately, we had a big horse-riding adventure planned for the same evening. This left Maddie out of that and I wasn't there to help her get ready and take pictures and stuff. But, such is life. Everyone is so very busy. She looked adorable and had a great time with her friends.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joni said...

I'm glad you posted about it. I saw some pictures on Facebook and couldn't decipher whether she had a date or not.

I think that's great that they just go as a group. I think my high school dances would have been more fun like that.

She's a gorgeous tiny dancer.

Margie said...

She looked BEAUTIFUL and modest. That's more of a challenge these days. I'm glad she had a good time. We love her!

Maddie said...

lol gorgeous tiny dancer.

And I was so tempted to take off my shrug. but hey, what can I say? I'm a very righteous person.