Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Halloween 2010


Everyone looked adorable for Halloween this year.
Ellie - cowgirl
If I ever find time I will post a picture of me wearing that skirt when I was about that age. I love, love, love that I kept all my dance costumes. My kids have gotten so much use out of them.
Lauren - Wonder Woman (her favorite super hero)
Emma - American Girl Doll, Molly
Maddie - Belle
Maddie "made" her Belle dress for a Personal Progress project. We had to do the bodice twice because the size was weird. We were using a little girl pattern and it fit like a little girl (short and wide). We had to modify it to make it more womanly. We were both pleased with how it turned out. Her friend dressed as Cinderella and they were helpers at the school Safe Halloween, which was soooooo packed with kids. But it was really cute. They acted just like Disneyland princesses and talked and waved to the little kids and when they came upon other "princesses" they acted like they were their best friends and had been looking everywhere for them. I'm sure they got more pictures taken that night than anyone at the school. Kids were lining up to get their pictures taken with them just like at Disneyland.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joni said...

Ha ha ha! I had to stare at the picture of you and Richard for quite a while before I realized all those spiky things were not actually a part of head wear. (And funnily enough, my word verification for this comment is "hattily.")

Your girls look great!

Jill said...

Wow, you two could easily slip into that world for real. Love the look.