Friday, May 6, 2011

Ellie is 8

Ellie had a great birthday this year. It was an even birthday, so that meant a family party. Her big gift was a new American Girl doll from her older siblings. Wow! Josephina doll is a beauty. Silly Ellie had a few odd requests for her cake. She wanted it to be chocolate and strawberry and it had to say, HI. It also had to use the "8" candle AND the tall skinny candles. So that's what she got. Not the best looking birthday cake, but she LOVED it. Yay!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joni said...

I love the "Hi" cake. I need to be better at letting my kids choose things. I might have tried to dissuade T from a "Hi" cake, but that turned out cute, and it's true that the day should really be about them and what they want.

All your other posts are lovely, Miss Good Housekeeping. Is there any video of Maddie's talent show and, if there is, any way to view it?

Sandra said...

There is a video. It's on maddie's friend's Facebook page. For whatever reason we cannot seem to get it on either of our pages. I am so sad and sorry. I really want everyone to see it. I will try to get her friend to post it on YouTube then everyone will be able to see it.