Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Portland Family Reunion



Almost as soon as the girls got here I left for Portland for a great family reunion. We stayed at my brother, Weston's house for most of the time. Highlights include: the Silver Falls hike and picnic, singing with my family for sacrament meeting (a choir of about 20 family members and one of the best I've been in for a while), seeing the relief society applaud my mother when she introduced herself (I have no idea how they all knew she was the greatest women in the room), and playing Guitar Hero for as long as I could drag it away from my nephews. I never knew it was so much fun--and yes, I ROCK! It kept telling me so. (BTW fam--I know you were all taking pictures of me. Did any of you get some that you could send to me?)
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JeanieB said...

I really like the picture of all of you. - Jeanie