Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sledding


We went sledding a few days ago. It was great. There is this sled hill that was planned and built into a nearby subdivision. In the summer it's just a big grassy hill, but in the winter it is this perfect sled hill. Kids are even skiing and snowboarding down it. And they really have to because there are no other options. Come to think of it, this hill is the biggest hill I've seen since we got here. There just isn't much in the way of mountains or even hills. It's so pathetic to watch the little skiers and snowboarders zooming down the sled hill. Oh, now I'm getting sad. JK--it's perfect for us and we had a blast.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look happy, I love the formal picture of you and your hubby. Burnett looks good on you. Our blog is no longer private.

Maddie said...

JK? Did you seriously say JK? No mom, I highly suggest you don't use IM language.

LBBlum said...

Sandra- could please remove these snow pictures from your blog? they make me feel cold when I visit.

:oP
Looks like you guys had lots of fun... I'm going to make me some hot cocoa to warm up now!