Friday, January 15, 2010

Emma the Awesome


This is just a little shout-out to my sweet Emma who performed very well at her school's spelling bee (again, this year). She wasn't sure she wanted to participate and was a little irritated that she qualified in the classroom round. . . again. She feels like she gets so nervous that there is no way she can win. But after talking through it, reconsidered and decided to give it a go. She did not win, but there were only 8 left when she got out. Fabulous, considering there were about 50 kids to begin with. She didn't study at all and is just a naturally good speller. My big girls are both good with all things English language. Good for you, Emma.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Not a great picture, but current. Sorry Emma. I'll have to take a good photo of you sometime soon.

Margie said...

Good Job Emma!!! You are amazing! I wish I could be around to watch you in all your performances and activities. Love You!