Saturday, March 5, 2011

Clue, The Musical

Sadly (and lamely), this is the only photo I have of the musical that Maddie just participated in. Yeah, she's not in this photo. I do have some thumbnails that I stole from Facebook of her, but I can't seem to get them on here.
Anyway, the show was cute. Different. Well done. Maddie was in the chorus and did a great job. If you've never seen this musical, or heard of it, the cool thing about it is that it calls for audience participation and it has something like 29 different possible endings, depending on what the audience picks. Also, you are playing the game as the show goes along. They hand out a clue sheet with the program and you can actually be solving the game as the show continues. It's a pretty cool concept for a show. If I find some better pictures I will add them to this post later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: