Monday, October 8, 2007

I've Been Tagged (my first)

FIVE THINGS...

I WAS DOING FIVE YEARS AGO

Adjusting to life in a new town
Adjusting to life in a new job
Adjusting to life in a new marriage
Missing all my friends and family
Realizing I was pregnant again
(I call that year HELL YEAR, by the way)

ON MY LIST TODAY

Laundry (almost check)
Put up Halloween decorations (check)
Make banana bread (check)
Call credit card company to dispute a fee
Exercise

YOU'LL NEVER WEAR AGAIN

Uncomfortable shoes (I don't care how cute they are)
A wedding dress!
Long hair (I think I'm just too old now)
My pearl earrings (one got lost in Utah. I am in so much trouble)
A waitress uniform (been a while for that one--thank goodness)

BAD HABITS

Procrastinating
Leaving my clothes on my bed at the end of the day
Never sending cards (thank you, birthday, etc.)
Chewing gum (I guess it's bad, but I'll never quit)
Eating to avoid work

SONGS I KNOW THE LYRICS TO

*Disclaimer: I am a music junkie. There's no way I can single out just 5 songs that I know the lyrics to, so I have to be more general. (**This was Brooke's disclaimer, but I gotta go with it too. I'll try to think of some of my firsts.)

Almost every Beach Boys song
Don't Fall in Love with a Dreamer/Gambler--Kenny Rogers This was the first album I ever bought with my own money.
Coat of Many Colors and all the other songs on that Dolly Parton album
Carpenters
Tons of Bette Midler
Really, way too many to list. If you ever listen to the radio with me you will know that I can while away many hours just singing old songs.



AND FINALLY, "Tag! You're it!..."

Joni, Christina, Erin H.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Sandra! I'm so proud of you for doing this! None of the other girls I "tagged" have played along. Way to go!

Erin said...

I like reading these. Gives great insight into friends. But oh, how I am reluctant to do my own!