Friday, April 11, 2008

Happiness is. . .


a housekeeper.
Seriously!! Why have I never done this before? Please pardon my overenthusiasm. Truth be told I feel a little guilty, shallow, weak?--something along those lines. But that feeling is almost completely buried by the joy and freedom I am experiencing. This day ranks high on the list of favorite days for me. I helped, so with an army of 3 attacking my house it was completely clean in 5 hours. I'm hoping that next time it won't be such a big job, but I have already scheduled the next time. I'm just counting down the days. I haven't smiled this much in a long time. (Yes, I realize how completely pathetic that makes my life seem.) Excuse me now while I go bask in my clean house and play a game with my kids or something else that has nothing to do with cleaning. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;)

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm green with envy. Just call me Elpheba. ;)