Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We're Here

Just wanted to let everyone (yes, both of you) know that we are here. All is well. So much has happened over the past few weeks. I have pictures which I will post later. I will give tons more detail. I am in the throws of unpacking boxes and organizing, and straightening. And while I'm missing my girls badly, I'm kinda glad they're not here. It's kinda nice to be able to do it all without the hulabaloo of 4 girls running around. I'll send out a mass email with my new address and phone numbers. I'm really waiting for my computer to be set up. It seems like it's taking forever for that to happen. I'm not sure why it's taking so long, but I realize how completely dependent I am on it. I'm kinda going through a withdrawl process and it's painful. I'll be hooked again soon and join the rest of society.

4 comments:

Brandon Ferney said...

Hey... I recognize my photos on your blog! C'mon give me some credit. :)

Brooke said...

Congrats on the new casa, Sandra! I am looking forward to seeing photos. Also, it was so nice to see you for a few minutes while you were here! I love you!!!!!!

Kara said...

It was so fun talking to you on Saturday. What a small world (especially within the church)! Mike and Melissa are such good, fun people. I'm jealous that you are so close to them.

Sandra said...

Brandon, Baaaaa. I feel sheepish.
Brooke, I was so glad to see you too. It doesn't happen often enough. Kara, truly one of the strangest and coolest small-world moments of my life.