Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mornings With Ellie

 

 

 

 

I'm loving our school schedule here. Big girls out of the house at 6:45 (a little early, but they're handling it just fine), Lauren doesn't leave until 8:20, I have plenty of time to get her up and going, maybe finish a little homework or reading, and then Ellie leaves at 12:15 for afternoon kindergarten. Everyone actually gets their hair done and has time to put together a decent looking outfit for school. I'm loving it. My kids used to go to school looking so disheveled. I just couldn't seem to get them all ready and out the door at 7:30. I think that one-on-one time with Lauren is the key here. She needs my constant help in the mornings. Bless her little heart, she just doesn't like to get up in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LBBlum said...

looks like you are lovin live in Chicago! Are you going to see oprah?
Miss you
wish you could drop some milk off.
:0)