Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Family

Our recent trip to So. Cal. started out in the best way possible because we were able to hook up with Ronda, Rebecca, Eric and Heather and all of Ronda's grandkids. They are all completely adorable. It's always fun to hang out with Ronda and fam because they are all laid back, easy-going and fun. (Except when it comes to washing fruit. haha--jk Eric. I know, it's really important and it really does make the fruit taste better. ;) ) We loved the Coca Cola themed lake house. What a great place to spend a day. Let's do it again.

On a completely different subject-- as I look at this picture I realize that I look really tan. Guess what? I am. MmmmHmmm. For the first time in my life I am tan furrr realll. It was my Valentines gift (a bit unconventional, but way low cal. and it's what I really wanted). It's been a journey, but I'm very happy with the results. Thank you Tan Co. and the very helpful people there who have guided my way through this uncharted territory for me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maddie said...

haha mom. Furrr Realll. you're odd. P.S. your salad that I'm sitting next to smells like crap

Ronda said...

I love how the pictures turned out. Thanks for posting them. It is a wonderful memorial of a terrific day!