Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fun Stuff



Oh, what do you do in the summertime when you can barely walk?
I sew American Girl clothes and make ice cream. The American Girl dress didn't turn out great even though I followed the pattern perfectly. For the next one I will modify the pattern to cover the width of the body better. But other than that it was a fun way to use some remnant fabric. The price of that dress really beats the $30 they charge at the big store.
Then the ice cream. We made peach and peanut butter chocolate. Yumm! I still have a bunch in my freezer if any locals want any.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Margie said...

Wish you were here!!!! Risa wants to make a blessing dress but doesn't know how to sew.(my machine when she was growing up was crap so I never taught her) So she wants me to "help" I'm barely hanging on to my sanity. Oh, the pressure.