Thursday, May 15, 2008

Brenden Jordon (I think) is born

We've welcomed little baby BJ into our home this week. My kids are all so excited to help feed him and sing to him and hold him whenever they get a turn. We were hoping for a girl because we have plenty of girl clothes and blankets to choose from, but unfortunately we don't get to choose these things.

I'm talking about Maddie's school assignment from Family Life. She gets to carry this sack of flour around for a few weeks. She must have done a good job of preparing us for it because you would think there has been a real birth occur here. All the kids want this baby. If I would have known that flour could be so much fun I would have done it long ago. The flour and the pantyhose cost less than $4. Very economical for a baby of any sort really.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh, I just found the birth certificate. It's Brenden Jeremy.

Erin said...

Finally a boy. This must be a lot more manageable than the EGGS we were given in junior high to take care of. And then I remember in High School econ we were assigned a spouse and we had to do taxes based on our hypothetical lives. I think these assignments are as much to scare kids away from unplanned parenthood as they are to teach any real life skills!