Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Credit Card anyone?

 


This is the pile of credit cards from credit applications that we have received over the past year. Richard thought it would be fun to keep them for a year to see how many there were. The year is up and here they are. He actually started saving them in Jan. of 2007 but I threw them away in May because I thought it was silly. I was reprimanded :) and the pile began again. The kids have fun sorting them into gas, visa, amex, etc. or by color, or just counting them. I think there are 300 something. I'm posting this to let Richard know that I threw them away again today. Sorry Hon. I know how you love to hoard things like this. We can start again later.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Timothy Carter said...

Wow, that's a lot of cards. Nice picture!

Brooke said...

Oh man, my kids would go CRAZY with those things! They are veeeerrrrry interested in credit/debit/whatever cards these days. And I have NO IDEA where they learned about using them. :)

Erin said...

Wow, that's amazing. What a waste of trees for all those mailings! I can't believe how much mail I throw away everyday--it's ridiculous and such a waste of time too. I swear we get a letter from Capital One for one or the other of us nearly every day. I need to sign up on that list that stops credit card solicitations. But you'd better not--don't ruin Richard's fun!