Monday, October 6, 2008

Routine

Sorry no blogging lately. Honestly there hasn't been much to write about. I've entered a new chapter of my life. I am a volunteer for everything. I am an active member of the PTO, I work every other week in the school library and the other week in Ellie's class. I do another day in Lauren's class. I work the book fairs, the Family Fun Night's, I bake for the bake sales, I plan and help with classroom parties, and chaperon whenever possible. Then, I spend the rest of my day driving to dance, soccer, Young Women's, choir, piano, doing homework with kids, etc. In the meantime I try to stay on top of the laundry, the vacuuming, dusting, straightening, church prep (yup, primary teacher again. I must be really good.) etc., etc., etc.
I'll try to carry my camera more. Perhaps something interesting will happen. Right now, it's No News is Good News. I know, it's just like your life too. I'm finally enjoying it though. I think it has something to do with the lack of constant messes. No mud, sand, paint, artwork on walls, food spills all over, and all the other stuff that drove me crazy. Ooooooh, there is definitely something to be said for kids growing up. I think I have just enough time of my own now that it seems more balanced. It's all good.

3 comments:

Christina Mangelson said...

Seriously Sandra you need to slow down or you are going to have a heart attack at 40. Isn't that post wonderful. I never knew you were so into politics and the economy. Why the heck didn't we hang out more. And yes, I did love your truthfullness. You are real and that is very hard to find no a days. I think that is why I still don't have many friends.

Christina Mangelson said...

Tell Emma I miss her tons and hope she is doing well!!! Who knows, I always wanted to visit Chicago :)

Joni said...

Good to know that sanity may return someday.

I like your new template.