Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Best Show I've Seen (in a while)


On the day I flew home from Omaha I had a ticket to go see Riverdance with my Broadway Series girls. I had been anticipating this for months and was so excited to go. The show was incredible. The music ranged from lively to lulling, but always entertaining. The Lord of the Dance guy was amazing. It left me wondering how long it would take Richard to learn to dance like that. :) Okay, just kidding about that, but maybe me? Okay, I'm kidding about that too. . . maybe. There was this Flamenco girl that was incredible. I liked that she was a full figured woman and was every bit as good as any of the little irish dancers. She had moves and she knew what to do with them. Okay, sorry. . .I'm getting a little punchy. It's late and you can tell. If you ever get the chance to go, it will be so worth it.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm soooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you, Sandra! And yes, you should start dancing!