Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day

This was a fun Mother's Day. At our school the 3rd grade does a big Mother's Day celebration. So I spent the day with Lauren while she pampered me, served me, played a game with me and then participated in a skit and performed a few great songs. She was so adorable because you could just see in her face how seriously she was trying to do her very best. She made me a couple of cute projects. Apparently a phrase that I use a lot is, "Clean your room" and my favorite show is Oprah. Well, since I haven't watched Oprah in years I think we can safely say that her other observation is a bit off too. Right? I mean, surely I'm saying other things more frequently than "clean your room". Let's just say I am, Okay?
Then Ellie made this cute picture. The written part said that she likes it when I sing because I do it well. Thank you, Ellie, for this observation. It beats the heck out of Lauren's "You looked funny the day you stayed in bed all day." I don't even remember that happening. Seriously, does this child even live with me?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: