Thursday, November 1, 2007

Look Closely


If you look very closely at this blank page you will see a faint outline of a picture that I drew of Ellie. I couldn't sleep one night and decided to just get up. While I was up with time to myself I decided to sketch this little photo of Ellie that I saw lying there on the desk. It turned out better than I thought it would and I have decided to continue to work on it. Someday it will be more than this faint sketch. It might not be great, but I just haven't done anything like this in such a long time, I surprised myself with how much I enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a great start. I'll be watching for the finishing touches.

Joni said...

That's pretty cool. I once sketched a photo of me and an old boy friend and was astounded at how great it turned out. I've not done as well before or since.

Brooke said...

I'm so proud of you, my little artist! Keep doing it!