Saturday, November 3, 2007

Movie Review


So, Richard and I were in need of some "time out" tonight and decided to see a movie. We haven't done that in a while and really didn't even know what was out there. We ended up seeing Dan in Real Life.
This movie had the whole theater laughing and cringing and anxiously anticipating every scene. It far exceeded my expectations (since I really didn't have any to begin with). Steve Carell has found a character that fit him perfectly. I can't tell any of the story or it would ruin it. But do see it.
People who would enjoy this the most would be single adults (past or present), parents of girls, parents of teenagers, people from large families, okay, just about anyone even if you don't fit into any of those categories. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

My sister cried her eyes out when she saw it. I am definitely excited to check it out. Steve Carrell is a genius.