Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Greatest Show on Earth

 

On Thursday Richard called me at about noon and asked if we wanted to go to the circus that night. Ummm. . .an unplanned trip to Chicago on a school night? We won't be back until 11:30 and I'll have to miss choir? Sure, why not. So, there we were under the big top (Allstate Arena) watching the big show in the big city. There was just about everything you could ever want to see at the circus--- including the goats riding on Llamas - who would have guessed that was an attraction? But the seven motortcycles in the sphere of death were excellent, and I always enjoy elephants sitting on each other and playing dead. And guess who's decided she wants to join the show. Yes, of course, be watching for Lauren in about 15 years. She wants to be a trapeze girl in the circus, but I think she would even settle for clown.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cloves said...

Fun. I love the circus, even if it isn't politically correct to do so.

Holli said...

I think you guys are having a little too much fun out there! I'm getting jealous with all these posts about fun places you are visiting. :-) Looks like a great time!!

Maddie said...

Yup, it was pretty cool. I still have "Now you have circus in your heart" stuck in my head.