Monday, November 17, 2008

Product Review


Only two items in my product review today. These are two things that I think every household should have.
1) Downey Wrinkle Release: I have been using this item for about a year and it has changed my life (slightly). I was not a big ironer before, but now I look like I am without all the work. Here's how it works. You spray it on the clothing you need to iron and then kinda finger press or "rub" the wrinkles away. And, presto, wrinkle free clothing. I use it mostly on laces and trims, unruly hems, and embellishments that become misshaped during washing--mostly on kids' clothes. I have also used it on shirts that sat in the dryer too long. Spray it on and let it hang while you rub the wrinkles out. It also has a nice, clean smell to it. It's great.

2) Mini Saltine crackers: I first found these about 5 months ago. I have been getting them ever since. Do you love the taste of saltines, but hate to eat them or give them to your kids because of the crumbs they create? Truly, the size of the regular saltine is a drawback because you have to eat them in several bites, resulting in crumbs. This is the answer. They have a nice Cheez-Its feel to them, but with a yummy saltine taste. They are a new snack favorite of ours. We never have stale saltine crackers anymore.

1 comment:

Maddie said...

I still love saltines. I prefer them actually, but the minis are very good.