Tuesday, November 4, 2008

On one condition


Lauren was experimenting with the power of publicly guilting parents into doing what she wants them to do. This was the note I found written on the driveway the other day after she was begging me to go out and play soccer with her, but I just did not have time to do it. Apparently she thought I wasn't showing her any love. I didn't get the word "me" in the photo, but it was there. I'm sure you can figure out where it goes. And just so you have an idea of the scale, here's the whole thing.
Posted by Picasa


Just in time for all the neighborhood families to walk by and wonder who the mean parents were that didn't love their children. Nice.

2 comments:

Margie said...

Umm, might she be your challenge child? I have one or two myself.

Maddie said...

lol, challenge child. *snicker* "I know mom, I know. I'm being nice!" Lol, cute. And lol Codishon. That's so adorable. But she said To instead of too. URG!