Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning


All of our Christmas wishes came true this year. Here's what we got:
Richard-really wanted a bunch of new sweater vests. On Sundays he wears bow ties and with the sweater vests he looks like a professor. I think he likes the look.
Me-I got the steering wheel cover I wanted and a new towel warmer. Richard also fixed the shower knob so that we get hotter showers now. I just love taking hot showers and getting into hot towels. A little bit of heaven everyday.
Maddie-got lots of clothes. She did not get the camera she wanted but is on her way to saving up for it. Her tastes are becoming increasingly expensive.
Emma-got the scrapbook that she's been wanting for 4 years now. Yay for her.
Lauren-got the Hannah Montana wig that she has given at every friend's birthday party for 2 years now. (I don't think everyone is as thrilled about it as she is, but she insists every time). Much to her delight she also got an entire Hannah Montana outfit: shirt, "leather" skirt, leggings, and her jacket make for quite the Hannah Montana.
Ellie-got the Gariella HSM dress with wig that she wanted and the Belle and Beast barbies. It was a close call on the barbies, but I lucked out and found it on ebay with only 2 days to go and it got here on time. A little Christmas miracle.
Of course we all (okay, mostly me) got Wii Rock band. I knew sometime in August that this would be a must in our household, but couldn't justify getting it until now. I'm getting soooooo good. I just love it. I get to release the inner rocker. Oh, you know it's there.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LBBlum said...

YOu guys are rockin too! We got the xbox 360 version... I wanted wii fit.. but as usual- I'm out voted.