Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Princess Tree



 

I suppose it's inevitable that when you have a household of girls you will eventually have a pink, princess Christmas tree. It has happened. Over the years we have collected so many princess, ballet, angel, etc. themed ornaments that I finally decided to just embrace the theme and we have gone pink. We got pink lights and had a Cinderella tree-topper. We did a big pink and silver bow and we are just as happy as can be with our new pink tree. I realize that having a Cinderella tree-topper doesn't do much to remind us of the reason for the season, but I hope that will come through with the other traditions and celebrations we have.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cloves said...

Cute. Something I will never ever have in my house. But we could totally have a hot wheels car tree.

Joni said...

Since when does Cinderella wear gold?

Fun tree. Does it make Richard feel totally immasculated, or does he even care?

Brooke said...

Yep... we have some Star Wars guys on our tree. Also a karate guy, some bikes and snowboarders. And a tractor. Oh, and Batman.

I have loved catching up on your blog, friend! What a gorgeous family you have and such great adventures! I miss you, and wish you a merry Christmas!

LBBlum said...

I love your Princess Tree... we have a hockey tree.. funny how that works out.