Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Brussels Sprouts


Have you ever really tried them? Well, I haven't. I've actually never even had the opportunity that I can remember. They have such a bad rap that I have always assumed I didn't like them. But that is all about to change. I will soon know for myself whether I like them or not. I picked them up at the store (a frozen bag) a few weeks ago and have been looking for the best recipe to try them out. I'm vascillating between the Saucy Brussels Sprouts and the Marinated Brussels Sprouts Appetizers. If it turns out to be good I'll post the recipe. If it doesn't, I won't bother.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm glad you like to try out all the weird produce in the world so I don't have to. Next up: okra. Mmmmmm.

Cloves said...

You know, there are enough yummy veggies out there I don't feel I need to venture over to the unknown like that.

If they are good, I'll take your word for it.