Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our House

I thought I'd post some pics of our house since I haven't had many people come to visit and I thought some of you might be curious to see where I've been living for the past 4 years. Besides, my friend Erin came over and volunteered to take photos for the MLS listing and it hasn't looked this clean in a while. I'd like you all to think that it's always like this.




Front of house

View from the entrance

Looking toward the front door from the back of the room. You can see the shadow box cabinet thing that I designed for this spot and Dad made. I have loved it.

From another angle

This is the family room right off the kitchen (see the kitchen in the mirror). You can also see the china hutch Dad made.

and the kitchen

View of the back yard

Were you dying to see the shed? or maybe the trampoline. Picture a garden growing back there. That's what it looks like in the summer.

This is Richard's office

My room

There's more, but I think you get the idea. The cutest room in the house is probably the big girls' room. It's purple. They love it.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

IT IS GORGEOUS, SANDRA!! SO BEAUTIFUL!

And... so clean! :)